Our Own Special Week!
We in the Robert S. Marx Law Library love giving our customers the best possible library services to help students, faculty, and staff do your jobs every day! As the American Library Association reminds us, “Celebrate the unlimited possibilities @ your library!®” Stop by throughout the week for snacks; on Tuesday afternoon, we’ll have cake and coffee to celebrate National Library Workers Day. And you thought that administrative assistants had April celebrations all to themselves! Remember that you can stop by during business hours at anytime to get the help you need to fulfil your information needs, and find us 24×7 at our website!
Upcoming Legal Research Sessions
- Tuesday, April 14th
- Professor Smith’s sections: Low Cost & Free Legal Research with Susan Boland
- Section 4 in Room 100A 10:40 A.M. – 12:05 P.M.
- Section 2 in Room 100A 1:30 P.M. – 2:55 P.M.
- Wednesday, April 15th
- Professor Lenhart’s section 1: Cost Effective Research with Ron Jones
- Room 100B 10:40 A.M. – 12:05 P.M.
- Thursday, April 16th
- Professor Bradley’s section 5 Low Cost & Free Legal Research with Shannon Kemen
- Room 302 1:30 P.M. &ndash 2:55 P.M.
- Friday, April 17th
- Professor Bradley’s section 3Low Cost & Free Legal Research with Shannon Kemen
- Room 302 10:40 A.M. &ndash 12:05 P.M.