Legal Research Sessions This Week
- Tuesday, April 1, 10:40 a.m. — 12:05 p.m.
- Professor Smith’s section 3
- Administrative Law with Susan Boland
- Room 100B
- Wednesday, April 2, 12:15 p.m. — 1:15 p.m.
- UC Law Library and Lexis Lunch & Learn
- Lexis Advance Research Tips with Ashley Russell
- 50 State Research with Shannon Kemen
- Room 302
- Prior registration was required. See below for next week’s Law Library & Lexis 1L Brunch
UC Law Library & Lexis 1L Brunch
- Worried about researching on the job? You are invited to join the UC Law Library and Lexis for a legal research brunch aimed specifically at helping first year law students prepare to complete research assignments as summer associates. This session will cover the research process generally and will walk you through a practice research assignment from beginning to end using print and electronic resources.
- Each attendee will receive a FREE Lunch + Lexis points.
- Thursday, April 10, 12:15 p.m. — 1:15 p.m.
- Room 114
- To reserve your seat, RSVP at Surveymonkey® by Friday, April 4th.
Featured Research Guide
Review the ins and outs of Administrative Law Research with the guide by Susan Boland.
Returning May 19th and 20th, our annual Summer Research Boot Camp
This annual event, presented jointly with Chase Law School, will help you perform terrific legal research during your summer months. Watch for more information soon!