We had a great time yesterday discussing Law Library resources and services! Below are some things to help you remember everything we discussed:
- Video of the 2016 Introduction to Law Library Resources & Services: https://goo.gl/EbxvUI
- 1-L Survival Guide: http://guides.libraries.uc.edu/1Lsurvivalguide
- LLM Survival Guide: http://guides.libraries.uc.edu/LLM
- College of Law Student Computing: http://guides.libraries.uc.edu/lawcomputing
- Make sure you create your usernames and passwords for Lexis, Westlaw, and Bloomberg Law and create your West Academic study aid account.
- Carrel reservations will open on Friday, August 19 at 8:00am.
Don’t forget to stop by the reference desk for a sweet treat!