Take Advantage of This Week’s Events, Including Wednesday’s “Prepare to Practice Table.”
Reference Librarian Shannnon Kemen and Lexis Academic Representative Ashley Russell will offer information on researching current awareness on Wednesday, March 6th, in the ground floor hallway across from Room 118. They’s have materials and good advice, so please pay them a visit.
This is National Women’s History Month
Associate Director for Public and Research Services Susan Boland has again prepared a slideshow on attorney placement in law firms, this time focusing on women attorneys. You can view the slideshow on the Law Library’s public display or online.
- Research Guide: Find MPRE study resources in the Bar Exam Resources guide by Susan Boland.
- Database: ABA/BNA Lawyer’s Manual on Professional Conduct, available online on Bloomberg Law.
- Study Aids: Acing Professional Responsibility, online in the West Study Aid Collection and Q & A on Professional Responsibility, online in the Lexis OverDrive Collection.
- Treatise: Geoffrey C. Hazard, Jr., W. William Hodes, & Peter R. Jarvis, The Law of Lawyering in Law Reserves KF306 .H33.
- Video: Ethics Research Part III: Rules & Opinions by Susan Boland