Library & Westlaw Lunch & Learn Series
Shannon Kemen and Daniel Bryant give you tips on using Westlaw to help you in searching for the job you want! Tuesday, November 3rd, from 12:15 P.M. until 1:15 P.M. in Room 302. Lunch is provided, and please register in advance.
Upcoming Research Sessions
- Wednesday, November 4th
- Dean Oliver’s LL.M. Students
- Secondary Sources with Jim Hart
- 10:05 A.M. – 11:30 A.M. in the Computer Lab
- Friday, November 6th
- Susan Boland on Researching a Problem from Start to Finish; a session so nice that she’s giving it twice:
- Professor Smith’s section 3 from 9:00 A.M. to 10:25 A.M. in Room 100A
- Professor Smith’s section 2 from 10:40 A.M. to 12:05 P.M. in Room 100A
Exams Are Just Around the Corner!
With exams only four weeks away, put the Law Library and its resources at the top of your list for exam preparation. Our Exam Study Guide will show you the way to CALI lessons, online and print study guides, and other resources that will set you on a steady course. Not sure whom to ask for help? Start with your friendly neighborhood reference librarian!