Let Us Help You Do Your Best!
Final exams begin this week, and while this can be an anxious time for any law student, it is especially so for many 1L students, who have yet to face their first law school exam. We in the Marx Law Library are standing by to help you conquer the challenge. We offer you
- Online study aids, available 24/7, from West Academic and Lexis Digital Library, and print ones in the Reference 2 collection.
- Online research guides to help point you to the resources that answer your study needs.
- 24/7 access to the library itself for access to our print collection, lab computers, and study areas where you can softly converse or isolate yourself, as you wish.
- More than a thousand CALI lessons that will help you bone up on your knowledge or learn something new. Need the registration code? Stop by the library or send a message to request the code.
- Librarians staffing our reference desk who are ready to answer your research questions.
So please take advantage of all we have to offer, and good luck!
Bagels, snacks, coffee will help.
We’re happy to partner with your Student Bar Association to provide morning bagel and coffee, water, and snacks throughout the day during exams. Stop in for a nosh!