Two Courses to Consider When You Register for Spring Semester
Our law librarians teach two courses that can give you knowledge and experience you will find beneficial to your career. Advanced Legal Research will provide in-depth practical exercise in conducting deeper legal research than you’ve had the opportunity to take. It will be offered on Mondays and Wednesdays from 1:30 – 2:55 P.M. Technology in Law Practice focuses on the growing role of technology in law practice, from productivity to client management to social networking, with special emphasis on provisions of the Rules of Professional Conduct. It will be offered on Thursdays from 1:30 – 3:30 P.M. Please consider adding either or both to your spring semester schedule.
Originally named Armistice Day to commemorate the end of World War I on November 11, 1918 and to honor those armed forces members who served in it, Veterans Day now honors all who have served the United States in its armed forces.The University of Cincinnati will pay tribute to veterans at a ceremony on Tuesday at McMicken Commons, beginning at 9:00 A.M.
Research Session This Week
- Friday, November 13th
- Dean Oliver’s LLM students
- Terms & Connectors with Jim Hart
- 10:40 A.M. – 12:05 P.M. in the Computer Lab
Register Now for Next Week’s Lexis & Library Lunch & Learn
- Exam Preparation with Ashley Russell, Lexis Academic Representative and Shannon Kemen, Reference Librarian
- Tuesday, November 17th from 12:15 P.M. to 1:15 P.M.
- Lunch provided and Lexis points awarded, but advance registration is required.